Volunteering at RFHCS
RFHCS is very pleased to welcome volunteers by prior arrangement to support both pupil learning and the administration of the school. Volunteering in a school can be an excellent way of gaining experience of the national Curriculum; of pupils with a range of abilities and disabilities and different teaching and learning approaches.
Potential volunteers need to apply through the Royal Free by contacting :
Volunteer Team Leader
Royal Free Charity
Mobile – 07904 208277
Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust
Pond Street, London NW3 2QG
All volunteers looking to work at the school need to;
- Commit to a regular session weekly over at least one term.
- Negotiate duties and terms and conditions with the Headteacher
- Sign in and out with the main charity office
- Complete a safeguarding induction
- Maintain professional standards and professional code of conduct at all times
- Appreciate that if a (paid) vacancy becomes available, this will be advertised and the volunteer may apply, but will not have preferential treatment.